Fathers day was combined with a b-day party for Gpa Kelley at Willow Park on Saturday.
Sunday we had everyone except Elder Mike and the Allens for Fathers day here. I'll try to keep it simple so you, Mike, have time to look at it. Hopefully, I'll get better at blogging.

While most of the men could be found solving the world problems..........

Darron was busy harassing the little kids. Brennon loved it. (I think???)

Baby Landon loves auntie Keri.


Robyn & Grace in the bounce house. They are as sweet as they look.

?????!!!!

Baby Caden is 1 on Friday! Everyone enjoyed watching him. He's a very busy boy. He always has something in each hand. He loves the animals.

4 generations of Kelley boys. We're missing Elder Mike and baby Landon in this picture.

The Keri's, or is it the Kylie's? They each anser to either; especially now that they can both be found in matching scrubs and pony tails at the dental office.
6 comments:
I'm pretty sure we are the Keri's
I was around first so it's the Kylies!!!
I think Kylie's the best!
plus the better looking of the two...
Mommy,
Yea for you on the blog. You have a beautiful family. Especially those sweet looking little granddaughters in the bounce house.
I'm very impressed with your Blog! Could you send Colin to St. George to help me with mine??
Post a Comment