Sunday, August 3, 2008

Garrett's Mutton Bustin' & other rodeo week-end shots

Garrett at the parade







Garrett won the Friday night Mutton Bustin with a score of 83. No one else came close. He cut his lip and banged up his chin. He was very brave and rode again for the championship Saturday night.


A few parade and carnival shots

Sydney





Not to let Gpa outdo me, I let Garrett talk me into the scrambler. I told him he really owes me one!
Tried to get Darron to do it with him, he said, "I already did!" Next year it's just the slide for me. (Gpa, too, I think.)

Our cute baby Landon. He is such a
doll!


Birthday cake for Trent and LuAnn. What can I say...Syd and Garrett
just pose the best! Notice the lip injury.


Ricky, the kitten. My love of cats has carried over! This is a good thing, unless all the cats live in the same household.
Keri
Kylie

1 comment:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Nice riding! Holy Cow! Were you worried Grandma? I saw the championship night. Scares me crazy. Sure is fun to watch though. Michelle Nate